1. How far in advance do I need to book with you?
Please secure your dates and photographer as far in advance as possible.
2. How long have you been in business?
I have been helping people preserve their special memories since 2009.
3.How many weddings have you shot?
I have shot 10 weddings and loved each one for its special uniqueness. I look forward to adding more to my portfolio.
4.How would you describe your photography style
Creative and traditional.
5.How would you describe your working style?
I like to blend into the background and shoot what unfolds naturally. At times my presence is more visible as we choreograph shots.
6.What do you think distinguishes your work from that of other photographers?
I find it extremely rewarding to make sure my couples have a great wedding photography experience. I’m probably a little more hands-on than most photographers, by that, I mean that I'm always glad if I can be a helpful resource to the couple throughout their planning process. I enjoy working with family, friends and kids as well as your wedding planner or DJ to ensure that your moments are captured in a natural, relaxed way. In addition, I’m always glad to make recommendations of other really great vendors with whom I’ve worked. I put my heart into every wedding I do.
7.Do you have a portfolio I can review?
Yes, all my photos can be seen at Ryan's Photography on FaceBook.
8. What type of equipment do you use?
I shoot with a Canon and have multiple lenses available depending on the style we are trying to achieve. We shoot primarily in digital. With one member of our team shooting film.
9. How will I get my pictures after the event?
You will be given a thumb drive of every photo taken. If you prefer we can also email the photos or put them on a CD. If you want to order prints, photo books etc... you may do so from our website. Should you need help we are happy to assist you in any way.
10. If we are shooting film for your special day it will take a bit longer to have the photos ready. Each wedding is a case by case situation.
11. We shoot both color and black and white. If you prefer both there will be an additional $50.00 charge.
12. Please determine which specific shots you would like and share that with me. This list is subject to change as needs and guests change. We will go over your list and finalize it on the day of your wedding making sure that no special memory is left out.
13.We can put together a slideshow of the courtship and engagement of the couple along with any other pictures you may want to include. Pricing is base upon the number of photos included. about an“instant” slideshow of the ceremony?
14. I will need all contact details, how many guests are expected at the event and event address. I will also need to be updated on the order in which important events will take place;
15. A list of references are available upon request.
16. Ryan Dejoris will be the lead photographer and will shoot your wedding. Depending on the size of the guest list there may be assistant photographers as well.
17 . we always have back-up equipment on hand should something fail. In the event of an emergency there will always be an alternate photographer on stand by to ensure there are no problems.
18.If travel is required outside the Greenville, South Carolina area there will be additional travel expenses. This depends on the distance traveled and will be determined at the time of booking.
19. It is our policy not to book any other events on the day of your wedding. We want to be sure to give your special day our undivided attention.
20. We will always be dressed professionally and in the same spirit as any other guests at your wedding.
21. It is always okay for guests etc... to take pictures as well. It is preferred they are mindful to move out of the way and give preference to us. This ensures we do not miss special shots.
22. We always go to the wedding site in advance to check out the layout. This is important to check lighting, angles etc...
23. We arrive 45 minutes prior to the ceremony and will stay as long as you need me and there are beautiful memories being made..
Packages, Proofs and Prints;
We offer many varied packages. You may customize your package online. We can also include engagement photos in your packages. All information needed is on our website. We can provide you with assistance in creating your album as well as providing re-touching, color adjustment and other corrective services. This is priced by the hour.
You will be able to see your proofs 2-3 weeks after the event. Prints can be ordered online after the photos are posted.
If you want the negatives we are happy to oblige. There is a $75.00 additional fee.
Contracts and Policies
We will have a written contract and a deposit of 50% is required in order to hold the date. The remainder is due the day before the wedding. We do not offer a payment plan.
Refund/Cancellation- We do not offer refunds for late cancellations after the date has been saved. We do offer a time to re-schedule and shoot your photos on another day.